We are looking forward to having your child here and there are a few important things the nurse needs to ensure your child's safety while they are with us. This information needs to be completed and submitted before your child may begin school.
* Allergy Information
*Complete Immunization Records with Lead Screening
A few things to remember:
- In order to maintain the health of your child and their classmates, please make sure your child is without fever or vomiting/ diarrhea (without taking medication) for 24 hours before they return to school.
- Please remember to keep the nurse updated throughout the school year of any new medical information. If your child requires any medication at school, the parent must bring in the medication, students are never allowed to carry the medication.
- If your child has asthma with an inhaler, ADHD with medication to be administered at school or an allergy that requires an EpiPen, please plan to meet with the nurse before the start of school to go over your childs health care plan.
- Please plan to stop by the nurses office on your visiting day in May to have a vision and hearing screening performed
- Feel free to stop by the nurses office anytime with questions or concerns
Immunization Requirements for the 2014-2015 School Year
Hepatitis B: 3 doses
DTaP/ DTP/DT/Td/Tdap: 5 doses
Polio: 4 doses
MMR: 2 doses
Varicella: 2 doses (unless you have medically documented proof of chicken pox)
I am looking forward to a happy and healthy school year with your children and look forward to meeting you all!