- Mirimus is the saliva sample testing that is done weekly on randomly selected staff and students.
- Molly Houghton (email@example.com) is the clinical coordinator for the testing program.
- Parents should receive an email at the start of the week if their child has been selected for testing.
- Test kits will come home with students on Wednesday.
- Students should bring their COMPLETED test to school with them on Thursday morning and someone will come to their classroom and collect it from them.
- Tests should be done at home, before eating breakfast or brushing teeth on Thursday morning.
- Do not let the test kit get cold (i.e. leave it in the car or place it in the fridge)
- Students who do not bring the test kit can have a parent come to school and test with the student in their car or they will automatically be selected the following week.
- Please email myself of Molly with any further questions!
If anyone in your household is waiting on test results, your child may not come to school until that person has a negative test result.
If one of your children (or you) is deemed a close contact by the BOH, their siblings (your children) cannot come to school without the close contact having a negative test result at least 5 days after their exposure to the COVID positive person.
OB BOH :
Lana Schaefer, RN, BSN, NCSN
508-693-0951 ext. 281