- Dear Incoming 7th and 8th grade families,
- I met with your children today in their regularly scheduled math classes to discuss their summer math work. This work is on an online program called Study Island. They may access it from the internet. The students had the opportunity to log on and start this important work. I gave each student a packet with directions and username and password information. There is also a letter explaining the purpose of practicing math over the summer and a list of school supplies they will need for math next year. I have attached that information here as well.
- If you have any questions or concerns after thoroughly reviewing the work and discussing it with your child, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if students misplace their username and password, please email me to retrieve it.
- If your child was absent today and won't be here tomorrow, I will mail the packet home to you.
- I hope you all have a lovely summer,
- Eve Heyman
- 7th & 8th grade math teacher