Congrats! Your son/daughter is on the "home stretch" and will soon be a High Schooler.
Students will begin to be signed off this week starting on Thursday or Friday. Sign off sheets will be given to each student. Students will need to obtain signatures from the following teachers/school admin to graduate:
- Locker is clean
- Community Service is done (24 hours)
- Office Debt paid (All Lunch accounts MUST have zero balance)
- Library books returned
- Physical Education
- Home Arts/ Wood Shop
- Spanish/Study Skills
- Social Studies
- Language Arts
*Monday, June 16th is the final day for sign off.
Students should pass the completed sheets into their advisory teacher or Ms. Knight.
* 8:30-9:15 8th grade breakfast with Youth Task Force, T-shirts & yearbook signing.
* 9:15 bus to Tabernacle for graduation practice.
* 11:45 bus back to school in time for lunch.
* 12:05-12:40 lunch/recess
* 12:50 pm - 2:00pm. Awards Day in the gym.
Students will be clapped out by rest of school and leave with their parents.
Tuesday, June 17th (8th graders not in school on this day- unless not signed off).
- * 9:00 am students meet at Tabernacle (own transportation) for rehearsal to be picked up by parents when finished.
- *5:30 pm students arrive for graduation at the Tabernacle meeting at the Parish Hall for graduation (6:00pm).
Please note that if you have questions about Community Service hours please e-mail me.
Thank you all! It has been a joy having you and your child be part of the OBS community.
Oak Bluffs School Guidance Counselor 5th-8th